Efficiency Matrix, has over ten years experience in Air tightness testing services and products. Working in many different industries throughout Australia. ATTMA Level 2 Certified we pride ourselves on helping clients understand what we do, and helping people understand the benefits of build quality where air tightness is concerned.
We have the largest capability in Air tightness testing within Asia with 20+ Blower door fans, 17 of our fans are commercial grade fans moving 14,000m3/h each.
As well as an extensive evaluation of technology and best practice from around the world, Efficiency Matrix now provides the most comprehensive, global best practice building envelope air barrier evaluation process and retrofitting capabilities in Australia.
Our Air Leakage services include:
- Green Star
- Facade Testing
- Remediation works, of the building envelope
- Ultrasonic Sound testing for air tightness
- Detailed riser inspections using mining grade photographic equipment
- Automated sealing up of duct work and floor plenums
- Building pressurisation services for Air tightness in Residential homes in Melbourne.
- Duct work pressurisation in residential homes.
- Commercial Air tightness testing services for Green Star. (The largest capability in Australia for testing the largest of buildings)
- Thermal imaging for insulation consistency and locating draughts in the building envelope.
- Smoke testing
- Appraisal of architectural drawings for air tightness design
- Building air tightness sealing
- Consultation on right levels of ventilation in homes.
- Product recommendations for air tightness of the building envelope.
- Marketing material of energy efficient products for manufacturers of products.
- Testing air tightness of devices that penetrate the building envelope
- Floor plenum testing
- Floor plenum automated sealing
- Supply and return plenum air tightness testing
- Commercial ductwork air tightness testing
- Commercial duct sealing, for ventilation or HVAC services
- Penetration auditing and reporting, quantifying the overall size of holes.
- Tracer gas analysis
- Testing to Australian and/or international standards
- Modeling air tightness benefits in a building design, taking into consideration, stack effect and wind effects.
- Supplier of Fire rating building envelope extension products for plaster ceilings
- Supplier of door and window sealing products
We provide a one-stop shop turnkey solution to assist builders to learn and achieve airtightness in their projects, and we have a proven track record. Contact us for our references.
Building Pressurisation is extremely popular overseas in quantifying and scientifically proving some degree of air tightness for demonstrating energy efficiency of a home.
- with thermal imaging reporting, marked off on a plan
- ultrasonic Sound auditing
- theatrical smoke testing
- smoke stick testing
- Flowhood air flow testing, for working how much particular items leak (research)
Correct ventilation in a home/building should always be by design and not by poor construction quality. Give us a call regarding your projects.