Our experience in air leakage measurement spans across many industries all over the country, but also includes testing in overseas. Efficiency Matrix has in total 15 Years experience in Air tightness testing of buildings. Efficiency Matrix specializes in commercial and residential pressure testing. A company founded in June 2009, we pride ourselves on consulting and assisting our clients in achieving results as opposed to just testing and walking away. We understand the requirements with Green Star for commercial and residential buildings back to front.
Our equipment is fully calibrated to our manufacturer’s specifications and used in compliance with international standards. Preparation is essential when testing a building, and it’s important that everything is considered and covered.
Standards we can test to:
- ATTMA TSL1 & TSL2
- AS/NZS ISO 9972 (CIBSE TM23)
- EN 13829:2001
- ASTM E779-10
- Thorough Inspection for Air tightness, with reporting.
- Blower door testing, commercial and residential
- Remediation works
- Consultation for specification
- Automated sealing of ductwork and plenums (eCAULKair)
- Commercial Building Air Leakage Modelling
- ICA for the building envelope
- Building Enclosure Commissioning Authority/Agent (BECxA)
- Building Enclosure Specialsit (BES)
Relating to our services, some articles written on Air tightness.
- Retrotec Certified
- Thermography trained & Certified
- Off Shore trained (BOSIET)
- Rail Industry Worker
Our Staff Experience:
John Konstantakopoulos has done more large-building infiltration tests in Australia than anyone in the country. His relationship with builders over the years has earned him repeat business from multiple large construction companies.
Joseph Chueng has 16 years experience in the construction industry, with energy efficiency consulting/ blower door testing and automated sealing of Ducts/plenums.
Air Leakage/Tightness Specs/Specifications
For any architects or engineers out there, that may need a commercial air tightness specification, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com We can give you one.
Where can we serve?
- Asia Region
- New Zealand
Our Experience in Air Leakage in Commercial applications, new builds and existing:
- Oil rig/maritime pressure testing
- Commercial Fridges
- Aquatic Centres
- Commercial building air permeability testing
- Military Buildings
- Data Centre/computer room air permeability testing
- Thermal imaging air leakage
- Thermal imaging water leaks
- Stairwell testing
- Duct air tightness Testing / Pressurising for commissioning
- Pressure testing underfloor plenums
- Large Plenums
- Caulking Works
- Sealing enclosures with impossible access
- Cold aisle containment implementations
- Vapour permeable membrane remediations
Our Experience in Air Leakage in Residential applications:
- Building airtightness testing
- Apartment air tightness testing
- Passive House air tightness testing
- Duct air tightness testing
- Thermal imaging air leakage
- Thermal imaging water leak detection
- Consultation for air tightness and insulation energy efficiency
Some of our jobs:
- Bosch headquarters
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre
- 150 Collins Steet, Melbourne
- Deakin University
- ATO buildings
The current commercial building and house stock in Australia can be retrofitted for air tightness and energy efficiency, and we have experience in doing it. Call us, if you have any questions, about different applications.